Monday, December 24, 2012

[Outfit Post] : It's Almost Christmas! ♥

It's that time of the year when everybody feels inexplicably happy and nice, and more inexplicably, generous! lol. Christmas is just less than a day away and I feel very much thrilled. It's my first Christmas after three straight years. Why? Sadly, my line of work required me/us on duty during weekends and holidays. A simple draw lots would decided it all. So you can just imagine my excitement when I picked a different Holiday duty this time around. I even sort of feel jittery as I felt that so much have changed. Nonetheless, I am more than glad to be able to be part of this year's Holiday again. It's like a birthday and Christmas gift in one. #HappyMuch. 

In order to successfully exude that happiness/excitement/Holiday feel, I wore these happy colors. Hooray for this color block body con dress from  Ifassion Highfashion. The orange hue in this piece just stands out and it looks so candy-ish, added up with just-as-juicy pink and purple hues and it's absolutely a stunner! The spandex material instantly gives me that extra feel of sexiness and confidence to strut! The design also lent me some imaginary curves, so that's a plus! It's definitely a favorite :)




I also opted to accessorize with Neons. Their loud and screaming tones are enough to turn heads yes?. And finally, I've been dying to get a pair of Melissa Jelly wedges for a while now. Luckily, John, my sweetest boyfriend, got me these as his Christmas gift. I love the bright yellow color in contrast to my tangerine dress. Also, they're very comfortable to wear, I can run a mile in them. They make me look like a giant though. 4 inches added to my height of 5'6". I think I really need to join Miss Universe in the near future lol.








Color Block dress ; Ifassion Highfashion
Melissa Jelly Wedge ; gift
Bracelets and headband ; random find

I love my baby so much ♥♥♥

And I would like to wish everybody a very Happy Christmas!


Chiao~
TFG ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment