Wednesday, January 30, 2013

[Outfit Post]: A Love Story

"We were both young when I first saw youI close my eyesAnd the flashback startsI'm standing thereOn a balcony in summer air..."


...See the lights
See the party, the ball gowns
I see you make your way through the crowd
And say hello, little did I know...



Taylor Swift's Love Story kept playing in my head every time I look at this sweet laced top. Perhaps it's because of the very dainty lace and sheer number going on in this piece that reminds me of princesses and ball gowns. When I found this top online, I was love struck! And despite my pseudo online shopping-fasting then, I broke my vow right there and then because I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep right if I let it go! :p *sigh* #shopaholicproblems 

It was the same feeling of undue anxiety when I saw this cute salmon pink skirt/short/skort (whatever) in the same online store. And since Summer is just around the corner, I need to have more colors in my closet! I recently developed an intimate relationship with skorts. They look feminine enough like a skirt, and the shorts functionality gives you the ease of movement. You can walk, run, dance and tumble without having to worry that you'd be giving the public a flashy show!


I thought this skorts would be a perfect match for this top. Elegant + Cutesy = Me! :p With the help of Johanna Ericka (baby bear), what will you get? A Fabulous Geek! XD









Top and Skorts ; AI FashionShoes ; CelineTeddy Bear ; gift from John'Have a love-filled evening! Enjoy the rest of the night gals ♥TFG ~


2 comments: