Thursday, February 14, 2013

[Outfit Post]: A Sweet and Funky V-Day ♥♥♥

Hello! It's better late than never, right? So I'm greeting you a Happy Valentines Day! Whether you are single or taken, married, or "it's complicated", I sincerely hope you enjoyed the celebration of hearts day. There's no room for bitter-sweetness in this blog you know:)

So before I flood you with photos from my V-date yesterday, let me share what I wore. 

I opted for sweet frocks as sweet as Valentines ♥ I always try to wear pieces that would be best appropriate not only for the occasion, but for the venue as well. We went to Boso-Boso Highlands Resort and Convention Center in Antipolo yesterday for a little swimming. Since the resort was situated in the mountains, I knew it would be a lot cooler than Manila so I opted to wear this Valentine-red blazer to keep me a bit warm. But since Summer is undeniably here, I had to bring out my florals and colors out of my closet! Don't you just love my floral chiffon skirt? It's so sweet and girly! And this candy bag was an advance V-day gift from John. I've been eyeing this bag for the longest time and it comes in a lot of different colors. But this yellow/hot pink/orange combo was the yummiest-looking of them all, so I got this one instead. You can also see that there were cute bear danglers. Isn't it the cutest?!





You can hype this look on Lookbook here.


Blazer and skirt : Wearables Co
Tank top ; gift
Sandals ; The Landmark, Trinoma
Fedora hat ; random buy
Bag ; gift

I absolutely loved the place. The resort name may sound a little funny because "Boso-Boso" in English means "To peep" yeah like "Peeping Tom" lol. But here's a little trivia for you gals!  The name ‚Boso-Boso which was properly pronounced‚ Buso-Buso‚ came after the name of historical church – Buso-Boso church, a remnant of the 16th century. Franciscan missionaries arrived in Antipolo area in pre-Spanish colonization era, 1578, and established the oldest church in Antipolo City. - http://bosobosohighlands.com/about-us/

Nonetheless, it didn't disappoint. The place was very spacious and clean, you can go for a stroll all afternoon. Also, we've had a great view of the mountains of Antipolo! The wind was strong and very cool. It was very serene and exciting at the same time. So I took advantage while the wind was blowing and got several more shots!





And here's how dreamy I was haha. I'm a sucker for sceneries like this since we don't have much greens back in Manila. John didn't appear all too exultant with mountains though, since he lives in San Mateo and his house is all up there lol. How envious of me XP



I'll probably post another later. I want to share what we did on our V-date yesterday and it'll definitely be flooded! :D

Chiao for now gals ~
TFG ♥

2 comments: