Sunday, February 2, 2014

[Outfit Post]: Honey Bunny

At long last, I have endured 3 whole weeks away from my beloved blog but now I am back. I hate missing my blog, it gives me terrible headache. Speaking of which, my head hurts right now. John and I went to Ace Water Spa, and instead of getting relaxed and all, here I am feeling drowsy and tired. So forgive me my dears if this comeback outfit post will be brief as I feel the dire need to get to bed immediately. (And it's not even 7PM in here haha). Here's a very laid-back and comfy ensemble for you guys. Hope you like it ^_^






Pull Over ; Virtual Styleish
Pants ; Jellybean
Shoes ; The Landmark
Bag ; Heiress Crown

Ciao Gals :)




6 comments:

  1. Bunny top us so cute and you look really pretty
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty :)

    http://daaria-daaria.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice look, I love yout tee!!!
    Have a great week darling!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look absolutely lovely. casual chic for sure!
    wish you a wonderful week dear!
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. thats a cute post title honey bunny! i think it matches your aura in these pics :)

    ReplyDelete