Wednesday, March 16, 2016

[Skin Care] ; ALTHEA Philippines Beauty Box




As much as I obsess over skin care items and cosmetics, I must admit I am quite lazy to keep myself updated with the latest product releases in the market. I only know a handful of brands, mostly Korean brands too and for me to be aware at least, they should probably be around Facebook advertisements or via nearby word of mouth. Otherwise, I am just oblivious to everything. 

Recently, I have come across an FB AV of the website Althea Korea, an online store that houses popular Korean beauty brands such as Etude House, Tony Moly, Holika Holika, Banila Co., Innisfree, Laneige, Skin Food, Missha and a lot more! Since curiosity always kills the cat,  I headed over to their website and much to my amazement, they sell dirt cheap items, like half-the-effin-mall-price kind of cheap!



It was extremely enticing, to say the least. But first, I had to wipe my drool and decided to read feedbacks before I jumped into the bandwagon. From what I found, the company had just launched their Philippine portal last February 15th and was giving away Php 300 shopping credits and offered free shipping for orders above Php 999 for the entire launching month. Well now, who am I to refuse? I bought 4 (yes, just 4) items. Okay, don't say it, I know. But this was my first time purchasing products from outside the country and I was skeptical. Worry not, I learned my lessons lol. So I placed my order on February 28 and received my beauty box on March 8. One week wasn't bad at all. Anyway, without further adieu, let me share to you my beauty box:


The package came in in a really pretty Pink sleeve

My camera just couldn't give justice to the cuteness of this box but it is! It came in light Pink wrapped in a bubble sleeve, which was a plus! All the items inside were likewise neatly packed in bubble wraps separately.



250 ML Php 540.00 440.00


Php 480.00 370.00


 Php 245.00 180.00



Innisfree No Sebum Mineral Powder
Php 360.00 260.00


Etude House True Relief Moist Cream (Freebie)


There you go. Now I am feeling sort of regretful that I did not maximize the stuff I bought since the launching month is over (yesterday), the free shipping offer went back to the minimum purchase amount of Php 1500.00. Well it's not like a huge difference from Php 999 lol! I do hope the website could add more payment methods since they only accepted Paypal payments when I bought these items. Nevertheless, my initial shopping experience with Althea Philippines was definitely good and I'm coming back for more. Care to share your Althea wishlist? Ciao~

Love Lots,


FaceBook, Instagram, LookBookFashionFreaxTwitter

No comments:

Post a Comment